COVID-19 Policy: High Street House
In order to create a COVID- 19 Secure House we have developed a set of guidelines that we are asking all Members to follow within the house.
Prior to your membership commencing, Noiascape will issue an updated COVID- 19 Secure House Policy that sets out the latest guidelines that we are suggesting all house members follow in order to create a safe house for all.
All members should read the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) UK government guidance
Before Move In
- Before you travel we ask that all members check if you qualify as Fully Vaccinated under an Approved Vaccination Programme that is approved by the UK Government and allows travel to the UK. This proof of vaccination will need to be provided to the Noiascape team before you arrive. This process allows us to ensure all new members are tested prior to move in.
- If traveling to England from overseas we ask you consult the UK Government Guidance on travel to England from another country. The guidance will set out what you need to do, if you are Fully Vaccinated under an Approved Vaccination Programme and also if you are not Fully Vaccinated under an Approved Vaccination Programme.
- Where you are Fully Vaccinated, under a UK Approved Vaccination Programme, you will be required to book and take a COVID 19 test before the end of day 2 in the UK. Please read Government Guidance for full details.
- We have set up sanitation stations on entry and exit to the House and are asking all members to sanitise their hands as they enter and leave the House.
- All Members are asked to wash their hands before entering the shared Work Room or Shared Kitchen.
- We will provide face masks at the entry to the building so all guests and visitors can use a mask while visiting the building.
- All shared areas including the shared work room and shared kitchen will be cleaned daily and will receive a deep clean weekly.
- All high contact surfaces within the communal areas will be cleaned daily.
- We will work with our cleaning partners at City Relay to ensure we constantly monitor and update the approach to cleaning to ensure the house is safe.
- The building is integrated with a Salto digital door entry system to all private and public spaces. We are encouraging members to use their phones or fob to activate keyless door opening and reduce the amount of contact with doors.
Visitors & Guests
- We have implemented an internal communications system where all members inform other members when they bring guests to the shared kitchen or work-lounge. This allows numbers to be monitored and for members to choose when they use the shared spaces.
- If members develop symptoms associated with Covid 19 as set out in Government Guidance please self isolate in your private space for 14 days.
- Once Noiascape are notified we will inform House Members and discuss with you how we and other Members can help with food and deliveries. If you need further information please contact Noiascape at: [email protected]